Advocacy for Women’s Issues with Students
Ratna has reached out to students at schools and colleges across India and elsewhere in the world, to raise their sensitivity to issues relating to women.
Some examples are:
- 12-week programme for college students at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- Workshop for college students at Jesus and Mary College, Delhi
- Two Cultures Seminar at Somerville College, University of Oxford
- Discussion on women and India with students of King’s School, Canterbury, UK
- Women in Business – a discussion with students at the Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Talks to school students at Welham Boys School, The Doon School, Hopetown School for Girls and Ecole Globale International School for Girls.