Ratna has reached out to students at schools and colleges across India and elsewhere in the world, to raise their sensitivity to issues relating to women.
Some examples are:
- 12-week programme for college students at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- Workshop for college students at Jesus and Mary College, Delhi
- Two Cultures Seminar at Somerville College, University of Oxford
- Discussion on women and India with students of King’s School, Canterbury, UK
- Women in Business – a discussion with students at the Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Talks to school students at Welham Boys School, The Doon School, Hopetown School for Girls and Ecole Globale International School for Girls.